Last updated: March 29, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Vivaliven (referred to as either “the Platform”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Vivaliven.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Rajasthan, India
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Platform. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Platform to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Platform, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Platform in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Vivaliven, accessible from https://vivaliven.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Platform, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, You may be asked to provide Vivaliven with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit the Platform or when You access the Platform by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on the Platform. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of the Service and my emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Platform, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
The Platform uses both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and these Cookies are only used to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies allow the Platform to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Platform.
Use of Your Personal Data
How the information collected from you is used:
- Customizing your digital experience
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering and installing products
- Maintaining or administering Vivaliven user accounts
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Preventing and identifying fraud and other illegal activity
- Engaging in internal uses such as data analytics with the purpose of enhancing services
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, contractual obligations, relevant industry standards, and my policies
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Platform will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Vivaliven does not exchange your personal information for monetary consideration. Your information is shared only in the ways described below.
Your information will be shared with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Providing customer care and technical support
- Sending Vivaliven marketing communications and providing advertising services
- Personalizing the customer experience on the Platform
- Conducting research and analysis
- Processing online payments
- Detecting fraud and other illegal activity
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information for legal reasons, for example, if we are required to do so by a regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process. we may also share information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect Vivaliven, its customers, or others.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Vivaliven does not address anyone under the age of 13. Vivaliven does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Platform with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from the servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information, we may require Your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: +91 6376895567